Pocket Panzers is my first multiplayer game, powered by Photon PUN. You need at least 2 people to play a match together. The game is a 2D turn based artillery game. In each round, you get an increasing amount of money to spend on shells. You control the launch impulse and angle of your tank, and to a limited extent the movement of your tank. The goal of each match is to be the last tank standing after killing all others with your shells.
Category: All Pages
Trajectory is a space mini-golf game where the ball is affected by gravity. Each of the planets, asteroids and hazards in a level exert a gravitational force. The objective is to have the ball reach the goal in the least amount of shots. Each level has a “par” value and based on how close to it, plus the amount of redo shots you have taken, determine the rank that you receive at the end of the level. All levels can be completed in one shot for “X” rank. The game itself is not difficult if you do not care about what rank you receive, but the challenge lies in getting the highest rank possible.
Trajectory has WebGL mobile support. Scan this QR Code, or click on the “Play Online” button to try it out! It is highly recommended to play in landscape or horizontal orientation.
Gravity Simulator is a Newtonian Gravity Simulation of the interactions between hundreds of small particles in an isolated environment. It has several simulation options to choose from, all based on the same system. At the start of the simulation, clumps of particles are spawned with random velocities, each particle is affected by Newtonian Gravity and clump together as planetesimals. You can press backspace to reset the simulation. The Camera will center towards the global center of mass at all times. The bodies can enter stable orbits, however it is far more common that the majority of mass collapses into one central body and a small amount of remaining mass escapes far away from view never to be seen again.
Atom Simulator is a simulator designed to help visualize rough atomic structure and element names along with the electron orbital notation. The simulator allows placing Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons. The Simulator is not accurate as a model of anything beyond electron orbital notation. Some major discrepancies include: Electron Orbitals, Charged Forces, Fusion, Fission and which Atomic Isotopes decay and how they undergo that decay. It is essentially just a toy to mess around with, not a realistic model of reality.
Press the button corresponding to the particle that you wish to place. Press P and all left clicks afterwards will place a proton, Press E and all will place electrons, Press N and all will place neutrons. Press Escape to reset the simulator and have a fresh world. WASD Controls allow you to move around the camera, the closest atom to the camera center will become the follow target. If a camera is following an atom, it will respond to any changes in that atom’s velocity.
Tip: You should have roughly the same amount of neutrons as protons in your elements, if you do not do that then your atom may radioactively decay.
Evolution Simulator is a simulated petri dish in which two types of single celled life are present and competing with each other for survival. Each cell is tasked with procuring food. Prokaryotes eat the green food sources which naturally spawn over time throughout the dish. However, Eukaryotes can only eat meat food sources, dropped when another cell dies (By any means other than starvation) and so they hunt prokaryotic cells for food. When a cell meets the following conditions, it replicates into two cells (Some rules can be modified with in-game parameters):
- Reached Maturity (Elapsed Time Since Birth)
- Have Reached Their Food Requirement When a cell reproduces, its genes may be randomly mutated by small amounts. Some mutations are linked to others, IE: Cell size mutations also impact cell speed. The following cell stats are genes that can be mutated during replication:
- Sense Range
- Attack Damage
- Food Efficiency
- Food Capacity
- Reproductive Requirement
The intended result of this simulator is to simulate Evolution over time, as the cells inside the petri dish gradually form an ecosystem with the most optimal cell builds. Internal Metrics Track Population, DNA Make-Ups, and Cell Stats over time to show the results of the simulation over time in game.
Siegehold is a traditional tower defense game with five base tower types:
- Machine Gun Turret: Aims and fires rapid fire bullets at nearby enemies
- Quad Gun Turret: Shoots in all four directions
- Frostblaster Turret: Occasionally shoots blasts that slow enemies
- Flamethrower Turret: Occasionally shoots blasts that deal massive damage
- Metal-Eater Turret: Occasionally shoots blasts that weaken enemies defenses
The objective is to reach wave 10 in each of the four levels by defeating all enemies before they escape the map. Turrets are purchased using currency dropped when enemies are defeated. Enemies are divided into tiers based on colors with varying health and movement speeds. When an enemy is defeated, it will convert to a lower tier color version of itself. The game was developed with customization in mind, as it was primarily created for a Game Making Club. Inside the Unity editor, the game has many tools for customization. The backgrounds and pathways can be painted in-editor and turrets/enemies can easily be added or modified.
Pipeline 3 is a puzzle game about moving fluids into the goal pipe. You can select from a ever growing palette of tiles to interact with the simulation and get the fluids or objects where you want them to be. By pressing alt while placing or by double clicking on an existing tile, you can switch it to its alternative form (IE: Normal Tiles become acid vulnerable in their alternate form). Each tile and fluid is subject to a temperature simulation and will exchange temperatures on contact. If fluids reach certain temperatures, they can freeze or vaporize.
Complete Tile List:
- Default Tile, a simple square that prevents fluids and objects from passing through
- Cracked Tile, will permanently disappear when in contact with acid.
- Spinner (Clockwise & Counterclockwise) will spin in their respective direction, flicking away water and objects with great speed. There is also a variant that is attached to a default tile to prevent leakage.
- Duck/Boat can be moved by fluids, will trigger buttons when in contact.
- Grate, will allow water through, preventing ice,
- Vent, will allow only gas through.
- Bomb/Nuke will explode and destroy tiles nearby, also greatly heats up fluids.
- Heater/Cooler will heat/cool things that come into with it.
- Wall Tile/Weighted Wall Tile, blocks fluids from passing through and can push buttons. Weighted variety can only be moved with sponges.
- Yellow Sponge, will grow when in contact with liquid fluids, shoves objects and walls aside.
- Green Sponge, will shrink when in contact with liquid fluids.
- Button (Enabled/Disabled) can have it’s state inverted when in contact with objects such as a duck/boat/wall.
- Gate (Enabled/Disabled) will allow all objects to pass through if all buttons are enabled and all circuits are closed.
- Water/Acid/Lava/Nitrogen outlets, will dispense their type of fluid at liquid temperatures.
- Blockage/Void tiles, will have no effect in gameplay other than preventing tiles from occupying the same space.
- Goal/Anti-Goal, will give or remove points when fluids come into contact. Also release a low room temperature effect.
- Laser/Cool Laser will emit a long range laser that will cool or heat to extreme temperatures.
- Super Laser/ Super Cooler Laser, on a fixed timer, will emit large rays that will destroy many tiles placed by the player in its path.
- Time Block, will slow down time based on the button state.
- Electric Generator will give liquid water the electrified status.
- Electric Goal, will act as a button, but will only report as clicked when electrified water is in contact with it.
- Gravity Modifier, will increase/decrease/counteract the effects of gravity in the level.
- Wind Modifier, will add a constant horizontal force either left or right.
Game Details There is 100 levels in total, with the 100th being a large gauntlet type level with many parts. Every 11 levels is a “Boss Level” meaning it has a much higher difficulty compared to the previous levels. After the boss level, a new background will be introduced. Backgrounds unlocked in play mode will be unlocked in doodle mode, and after the clearing of the 100th level, more tiles will be unlocked as well. Level codes can be output in Doodle mode and pasted into other instances of the game in any computer. Users can share levels among each other by sending Level Codes to enter in game.
Astronomous Galactic War is a space shooter game. All ships are made up of small tiles, each of which can be destroyed individually. Some tiles are tied to ship functions; For example, if your thruster tiles are destroyed, you will lose the ability to move in that direction. Tiles will slowly regenerate over time when not under fire. Once a specific percentage of tiles in a ship are destroyed, the ship will decay and be eliminated. To clear a level you must eliminate all enemy vessels. At the end of each level you gain currency based on the amounts of enemies you have slain. You are also given an array of allied ships at the start of the level, and if they are alive at level clear, you gain bonus currency. You can spend currency in the hub world to buy new ship presets for you and your allies. Eventually, you can purchase the custom ship builder and create your own personal designs for ships. There are several worlds and many levels to battle your way through.